Friday, July 08, 2011

pretty ritty
































[eng] Two years ago I illustrated my version of the fairytale "Pretty Ritty", during an illustration course I studied at Escola Massana in Barcelona. It was really funny to illustrate the two main caracters of the tale.
Some days ago, one of my little challanges, was turn my drawed pretty ritty into a soft toy, and here it is! I know she hasn't the red ribbon... maybe in the next one!
Here below, you can see my original painted version.

[cat] Fa uns dos anys vaig seguir un curs d'ilustració a l'Escola Massana de Barcelona. Un dels exercicis era fer la nostra versió d'un conte, i vaig escollir "La rateta que escombrava l'escaleta".
Fa temps que volia convertir li volia donar forma tridimensional al meu dibuix, i aquí ho teniu!! Ja sé que li falta la cua amb el seu llaçet vermell... però això serà per la segona versió!
Aquí podeu veure la meva versió pintada del conte.



1 comentaris:

ployplay said...

ooohh!!!! m'encanta!! :-)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...